Studies on Hypnosis
- Study of the efficacy of childbirth hypnosis published on “PubMed.gov” ~
“Hypnosis Antenatal Training for Childbirth” (HATCh): a randomised controlled trial
- PubMed.gov study on hypnosis used for uncomplicated birth ~
“Hypnosis to facilitate uncomplicated birth.” – Mehl-Madrona LE.
- PubMed.gov study on alternative therapies for pain management in labor ~
“Complimentary and Alternative Therapies for Pain Management in Labor” – Univ. Adelaide, AU.
- Published in the British Journal of Anesthesia ~
“Hypnosis for Pain Relief in Labor and Childbirth; a sytematic review”
- PubMed.gov study ~
“Antenatal Self-Hypnosis for Labour and Childbirth: a pilot study”
- Published in online version of The Wall Street Journal/Health Journal ~
“How you think about pain can have a major impact on how it feels.”
- YouTube News VIDEO cites multiple studies about hypnosis being effective for pain elimination ~